Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flag to turn of auto renew on activation - Listing Sync Pro

Upon activation of the product, it would be great if there was some form of flag to set the product in a state where it would not renew automatically (both via API and in the platform).

This would help streamline processes instead of having to activate and then cancel the product to put it into the state where it will not auto-renew.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

strategy review  ·  3 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to delete My Listing Reviews and Review Comments

I would like to be able to delete reviews and comments associated with the My Listing Page. Sometimes we leave a test review or comment, and currently we need to reach out to Success On Demand to have these removed.

It would be much easier to have an option for this in the product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Logging tasks for clients to see.

I would love for you guys to implement a feature in concierge or wherever, where a client can log in and post something they need done, or a task, and it will be added to a “review” section where we partners can see it and add it to the list of “todo’s” with an expected completion date. I would also like in that area a place where clients can log into and see the tasks currently being worked on and getting done so they can also check there without having to call or email maybe for those type of questions.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A csv copy of the Pricing Guice

I would like for there to be a publicly available CSV copy of the pricing guide that is updated on a regular cadence. This would allow me to maintain up to date pricing with my Salespeople and clients, and would be an easier format to work with compared to a slide deck.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Parter Access to Services

It would be great if paying partners could have access to the rep mgmt, social mrkt and other base services as part of the subscription. That way we could use the services for our own businesses and give our own experience and case studies to our clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Snapchot Widget Testing

Allow users to test the snapshot widget, I do not want to pay $2 per test to find out maybe it doesnt work how we would like.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change Email Provider for Website Pro

As we understand it, Vendasta currently uses their own account at SendGrid to handle outgoing mail delivery for the Website Pro platform. Unfortunately we are unable to use plugins like Postman SMTP to change the mail handler due to this. We would like the ability to either use our own SendGrid account so that we can track mail delivery ourselves, or change the provider entirely by using a plugin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show single-location metric details in Multi-Location side-panel

When you select a pin location on the map, or in the table below, and the side-panel opens up, there should be the detailed metrics of the current tab available there for that single location.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Business Center Navigation

Could you please keep the left hand navigation constant in the Business Center with the products able to expand and collapse. Maybe even with the ability to rename the word product (ie Modules or Services etc.)
    Currently when a product is selected if appear as if you leave the Business Center and go to another app. This User Experience feels much like I'm reselling solutions even though most of them are all Vendasta native solutions.
    The user loses connection with where he is and where he came from and unless told nearly every client I add does not see the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. E-mail logging for Website Pro

We would really like to have some sort of feature that shows an email log along with an error log of unsuccessful deliveries/submissions from Website Pro. Clients will sometimes complain that they are not receiving their e-mails, so a feature like this would greatly optimize the troubleshooting process.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SMS stats in Customer Voice

In the overview, currently there are no SMS stats cards, even though we offer this functionality.

It would be great if this functionality could be added in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

We definitely agree there needs to be more reporting within our product, and we are already currently visioning out what we will like to present in this dashboard, as well as bring this information into the Executive Report. We will hopefully have some more information to share in the coming months, but this is something we are definitely aware of and currently mocking out.

12. Customer Voice Bulk SMS Upload & Send Workflow Feedback

The ability to queue/buffer SMS requests would be a life saver! This reduces manual toil, especially when you have Products such as SMS 500 active (I currently need to log into the platform and send 150 messages on 4 different occasions per month, per active Product). Being able to upload all 500, select some sort of 'Queue all' button, and press send, knowing that they'll be sent within the next few days would be a very useful feature. I currently have spreadsheets saved to track how many review requests I've sent per day to remind myself to log in and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Wholesale prices

Hi team ,

Just had a look on www.onlinedesignclub.com and found their public prices are lower than your wholesale price in partner center ? any reason for that ?

regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Referral Program for Accounts

Referral Program so our clients can get a (% off, for referring a new client to business centre)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Review Display Widget

The review display widget is a very incomplete feature for client websites just for displaying existing reviews. Building a new page and adding the business directory reviews page is a really quirky work around as well. Vendasta should be the leader in this area of reputation guys. There are a number of other much smaller software options for reputation which have these features and more including ReputationLoop.com which is what we left for Vendasta. I have customers asking me for this and I have no good solution for them that is integrated.

#1 - it costs me $10 per month…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. campaign timing info for sales

allow sales people in the S&S center to view the campaign timing and details for existing campaigns...how would a sales person know what emails have been sent, are going to be sent, and what they say? it appears only the partner center has this info

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Direct (no campaign) email of listing scan report

Is there an easy way to email a client the listing snapshot report without putting them on a campaign? Right now I have to print to a PDF and attach it. It doesn't format very well because there is not direct PDF conversion. It would be nice to use the listing scan "only" with some clients to get them started. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Proposals and Brochures

Is there already a feature to send (via email) a custom brochure or proposal with the products or packages in our store that our lead is interested in? It would also include the pricing. If not, I think this would help process. I see this feature in HoneyBook which my one client uses to manage his projects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. starter should allow custom domain and store

custom domains should be allowed on starter sites, same as public store
    its a win win for all and vendasta as small business an grow quicker

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. DMA and MSA

When setting Listing Information address ,
    I was wondering if you could add DMA or MSA someday? We are in Philadelphia and our market includes parts of NJ and Delaware.

Thanks

Gary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base