Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not monitoring the Website field for accuracy on Apartments.com

On Apartments.com you are not able to display your website url for your listing unless you pay for a membership on their website. Could we please not factor in that field for accuracy as it penalizes people not paying apartments.com for that extra display data.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rename Executive Report

It would be nice to have the option to rename the Executive Report to fit the brand or niche.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Mobile - Rep Man

Better mobile experience for Reputation Management product. Often hear from field members that this is hard to navigate and load

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Weekly Reports Listings

I don't like the new setup of the weekly listings report without the number of accurate, possible errors and not found.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Responding to Reviews Inline for More Review Sources

(Posted: 3/20/2019)
    While clients can currently post review responses "inline" for Google, Facebook and My Listing, this capability needs to be expanded to other review sources. Customers get frustrated to learn that when they click "Respond" to reviews from other sources they are taken to their website only and have to login and navigate to the review in question to post a reply each time. This is very inefficient. Are there any efforts to add this capability in the future for review sources like Yelp, BBB, YP.com, Tripadvisor or others? Or can we get a better understanding why this may…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrade Review display widget

The current "Review display widget" is extremely basic with little to no display options. This is a bummer, specially since this is a paid addon! The enhancements that should be added include:
    1. Filtration Options (dates, platform, etc)
    2. Customization Options (colors, css, etc)
    3. Display Templates (boxed, full width, slider, etc)

You can use this website as inspiration
    https://embedsocial.com/products/free-reviews-widget/

If you enhance this addon, you will see A LOT more users adding it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Customer Voice Starter (Demo) to Reputation Management (Demo)

(Posted: 4/30/2019) It used to be that we could access the basic review generation features (now Customer Voice Starter) when creating a new Reputation Management (Demo) account to show to prospects. Now, those features aren't available and we have to pay the $10 to set up an account. None of my prospect have ever not requested to see either the review request email or SMS feature. If we get CV Starter for free now, then we should not be charged to demo it. This needs to be added back into Reputation Management (Demo).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Expand Reputation Management search to include reviewer names

Expand the search functionality in Reputation management to include reviewer Names.

Currently, it will let you search for content's of a review but it would be great if we could search by reviews left by a specific person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reputation Management > Mentions

The Mentions feature is not really useful since it really just displays Google search results. It would be great if you could improve the Mentions feature to include more expansive results from publications/Articles. Similarly, the results for Blogs is very limited. There are other services like meltwater.com and pr.cision.com that offer this for hundreds of thousands of publications, but it would be easy and super effective to implement this same robust service in Vendasta.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to authenticate Facebook pages for API Partners

I would like to see the ability to authenticate Facebook pages in Reputation Management via API. Since the change to Facebook recommendations, pulling in recommendations requires authentication. My clients log in via our own dashboard, and would not have the opportunity to connect their Facebook accounts in the Reputation Management dashboard. This effectively means we cannot pull in recommendations unless I am manually connecting each account/page on my client's behalf.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow for multiple widgets to be posted on a web page

The Review Display Widget Pro does not allow for more than widget per web page. This is a problem for clients with multiple locations. The easy fix is to allow for more than one widget to display per page (I pay for multiple widgets for a single client, because he has multiple locations/accounts in the system). I want to display his reviews, but they are separated by location/account and the system does not allow me to display them both on one page as would be preferred.

Actually, the best solution and my ultimate recommendation would be to create a Display…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update listing & reputation management for Australian sites

I am a partner that deals exclusively with healthcare businesses in Australia. There are two core Vendasta products I'm offering my customers; listing sync pro (Australia) & reputation management. There are however some extremely important websites in Australia that are not on the list for both these products. And I'm wondering how we can incorporate these to the Australian offering.

These are: https://www.whitecoat.com.au & https://www.truelocal.com.au.

Both these sites offer patients the ability to review a clinic or doctor and both have millions of views each month.

Can you help out?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable Negative Review Notification ONLY

We have a client with multiple locations and they get a lot of reviews since they send out emails via DemandForce to encourage patients to write reviews. They would like to get email notifications for negative reviews ONLY so they can respond promptly. They constantly tell me they get way too many emails, mostly positive reviews (a good problem) but it makes it hard to weed through them for just the negative. I'm surprised other multi-location franchises haven't expressed this has an issue. It would be great to get this feature added in the near future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Q+A Section of GMB

Monitor, be alerted and respond to the Q+A section on GMB through Reputation Management or Social Marketing.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sender Email with Review Responses

We would like the ability to edit who the sender email is when responding to a review in Reputation Management. It currently comes from "noreply+sanangelotogo@smblogin.com" and I would like it to be the same sender email the Review Request from Customer Voice was sent from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The ability to bulk update the Response Status on Reviews

When an account is connected in Reputation Management for the first time, and begins bringing in reviews, we also bring in the old reviews. All of these reviews by default are marked Action Required when they are pulled in. I would like to see the ability to update this status in bulk so that I can mark reviews older than a set age as No Action Required. This will improve the usability of this particular filter field on reviews, without having to manually change the response status 1 by 1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Share of Voice Improvements

The ability to have more statistics included in the Share of Voice portion of the dashboard, such as the number of searches for a particular keyword.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. review display widget icon

In Customer Voice, is it possible to change the icon from the Review Display Widget (for reviews that re posted directly to the review instead of third party sites like Facebook) to reflect the logo of the company?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Review Edits

I need to be able to see when someone edits a review of my client's business and edit my response accordingly

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we begin into this work, we will be looking at adding notifications when there has been a review edited on Google as well as updating the Google review in our system. Once we have the process working for Google, we will look to expand this functionality into our other sources to ensure our platform is as up to date as what is presented online.

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base