Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Business Category for Data Analytics or Data Science

Would like to see a new business category created under Professional Services for Data Analytics or Data Science

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Business Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remediation Categories

We work with a lot of contractors in Florida. A big category is "remediation" contractors. That would be flood damage, Mold, etc.
    How do new categories get added to the system?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Business Categories

The Business Categories list is so limited at the moment that my experience has been that I haven't actually found a single category that matched any of the businesses I am talking to here in the UK.

These would include as categories

Business Coaching
    Business Mentoring
    Business Guru
    MOT Garage
    Automotive Repair Garage
    Automotive Servicing
    Virtual Assistant
    Business Travel Management

I know (because I am a Google Partner) that their Category List is infinitely huge, so when the integration to Google is made will this reflect in the available categories.

Are you able to add those categories above in the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Map available business categories to GMB

For Listing Sync Pro by Yext:

The available Yext business categories should be mapped to the exact taxonomies of the Google My Business categories.

I tried ordering this product in the Business Center for a client, selected their appropriate business category for them, tried to order the product and it failed out do to an error. So now I have to select a category that isn't as fitting...which means that I have to turn off the Google business listing sync - because your category in GMB makes a huge impact on your organic traffic.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update Business Categories for Snapshot Report

When we run the Snapshot reports the business categories are very limited and are more oriented toward B2C. Our clients are primarily B2B businesses so it would be extremely helpful to have more categories for tech companies (examples: SaaS, hardware, Software and Services for Higher Education etc.). I would recommend using business categories that are already well established (DUNS as an example) or at least update the ones you have now to include more B2B categories so when we run the Snapshot report, the findings are more relevant and credible. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I need a way to add new categories

I need to be able to add or easily suggest the addition of new categories, for example Politics.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Update Vendasta's Business Taxonomies

Our customers are having trouble finding relevant Business Taxonomies within the options provided by Vendasta at present.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi There. We are doing some work currently to match our taxonomy levels to the ones that Google uses. Do you have any particular examples of categories you would like to see that are currently unavailable? Thank you!

8. Adding Pharmacy Category

Looking to input a business under Pharmacy, and that business category is currently unavailable. Could you please add?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adding Category

We have a client who's service is patrol or security guard and this category is not available. Security Systems is not accurate for them at all and is the only security related service in the software. Can we have an additional category for Security Guard Services added in?

Thank you!
    Martha@qiigo.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have prospects that cannot fill out the SnapShot Report because categories are missing, and there aren't any close enough to substitute

In the SnapShot Report business categories is sorely lacking.
    There needs to be more professional services, such as:
    Marketing
    Business Development
    Speaker
    Coach
    Consultant
    Trainer
    Fitness Trainer

Wellness Provider
    (there are hundreds of modalities)

These are just off the top of my head, I could give you a list as I think of them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Business Categories - More understanding please

When adding a new client I find the Business Category confusing. Not sure where they get drawn from. I would have expected them to be more or less in line with Google Maps categories. (See example).
    https://www.screencast.com/t/tr5rPd1adq

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Business Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. more specific taxonomies

Looking to get specific taxonomies for refinishing:
    Bathtub Refinishing, Cabinet Refinishing, Furniture Refinishing, & Floor Refinishing to Home Improvement

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base