Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Review Edits

I need to be able to see when someone edits a review of my client's business and edit my response accordingly

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we begin into this work, we will be looking at adding notifications when there has been a review edited on Google as well as updating the Google review in our system. Once we have the process working for Google, we will look to expand this functionality into our other sources to ensure our platform is as up to date as what is presented online.

2. Ability to customize review widget

Our review widget is not very pretty and needs updates. Many competitors out there that offer much more robust and good looking review widgets.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Renee Elder responded

This is great feedback. We actually have improvements to the display widget on our roadmap. We will keep you updated as we get closer to working on this feature.

3. Notifications Needed with Social Accounts Disconnect

Currently, when social accounts disconnect in Social Marketing, a banner is displayed at the top of the page in the account notifying the user that posts will no longer be going out to that page. This is fine if you are only working in one account, however if you have multiple accounts, this banner is not visible outside that one location. It would be great to have a notification go out either in the Tasks Summary or to an assigned email letting a user know that a social account has been disconnected in Social Marketing. Otherwise, weeks of posts could…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We definitely see value in notifying users outside the platform that they need to reconnect their account. That being said, we recognize that partners who do the work on behalf of their clients may not want them to be notified that action needs to be taken. In this case, the partner or Digital Agent in Concierge would like to be notified.

We’re currently working on our identity access infrastructure which will allow for us to build a solution to this problem.

4. Integrate With Client CRM to Automate Review Generation Process

(08/30/2018) When requesting reviews, give clients the option to connect to their CRM so they can automatically send review request emails or texts to their customers after the transaction or other predefined event.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Renee Elder responded

HI Malcolm,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are in the process of working on solving this issue right now. Currently, we are creating APIs to make this possible to do. The next thing we are going to work on is a Zapier integration to make this super simple to set up.

5. Google Analytics in Executive Report

For customers who don't host with Website Pro, being able to still use website pro reporting along with Google Analytics would be great. Or a seperate app that can bring in google analytics to the exec report.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Website Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Zillow and Trulia to reputation management.

Trulia and Zillow are dominating in the search real estate markets. Adding them to your reputation management and review generation list would be a big plus.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the homestars.com review site

Hi. Homestars.com has reviews of over 2 million contractors. Can we have it added as a review site please.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for tagging or linking of @username in Social marketing Facebook posts

It would be great if posts composed in Social Marketing that include a @username would actually tag that user/ page and link to them when posted

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Automotive Review Site Sources - UK Specific

I would love to see more review sites being pulled into the dashboard for the UK - Specifically the follow sites centralized around the Automotive space:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-reviews
    https://www.cargurus.co.uk/
    https://en.business.feefo.com/
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/

Building out the sources pulled in for the UK in general would be great but these specific sites are of particular interest to me.

Thanks!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let my customers buy products with their credit cards

We'd love to be able to offer billing to our clients through Vendasta. We'd love it if we could even have our customers buy the products themselves through my store with their credit cards.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, there. My name is Ryan Holaday, and I am the Product Manager of Vendasta’s Billing project. Right now we’re working on features to facilitate automated billing of our partners through our system. This is to get us to a point where we can build an SMB buy-it-yourself workflow, which would allow your prospects and clients to buy products with their credit cards from within Business Center itself.

There is a lot of work to do to get there, but allowing clients to buy things with a credit card is one of our goals with this project. We just need to build and test some of the foundational pieces that will make that possible.

If anyone wants to discuss what that workflow might look like, don’t hesitate to reach out and we can set up a meeting with your PSM.

Regards,

-Ryan Holaday

11. a zapier integration

We have a large number of tools that we use and would like to have zapier integration to manage review requests, sales records, hot leads etc.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Renee Elder responded

This is a high priority item for us. We are digging further into what would be involved in building this.

Thanks,
    Renee

12. Edit Section Headers in Snapshot Report

Allow us to edit the section headings within the Snapshot Report,

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Snapshot Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under consideration  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for your feedback! As we continue work on the Snapshot Report in the coming months, we are excited to explore additional customization options. If you’d like to discuss this request, or any others related to the Snapshot Report, please don’t hesitate to email me directly.

13. Adding Angie's list to the review options

Can you find out if we can add the Angie's List to the review generation options? For home improvement it a well know site.
    Thank You

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would really like a task manager, calendar, reminder system in the sales area. For when I need to follow up with a client.

I would really like a task manager, calendar, reminder system in the sales area. For when I need to follow up with a client - so I can set a task and get a reminder email when it's due.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Ali York responded

We are currently working on a task management system that will allow salespeople to follow up more easily in Sales & Success Center. We look forward to hearing your continued feedback as we roll out this new functionality!

15. Add support for city subdivisions and Neighbourhoods

Add a 'Neighbourhood' or 'subdivision' field to the account, This will allow listings to be marked as correct regardless of whether the Account's NAP data matches the City or the Neighborhood on the listing itself.

Google Maps listings will visually display the lowest level local that they have. Vendasta only supports the city. If an account's NAP data contains the lower level local that is displayed on the Google Maps listing, the listing is marked as incorrect because Vendasta still only pulls in the city from the listing.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Daily Digest for Brands/Multi-location

Working with a number of brands, we need to have a way to roll up daily activity into one view.

Daily email that lists the reviews, mentions and social info across all locations in a given rollup
    Reviews are the main focus, but both are fine with having mentions and social info in there as well (would be great if they could choose)
    Ability to select which users, that have access to the rollup, receive the email
    Would also be great to have a few options on how often to receive it (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly)
    The full review, mention,…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Review Site links in Customer Voice

I want Customer Voice to allow me to add in a link to any different review site specifically Zillow.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Flag to turn of auto renew on activation - Listing Sync Pro

Upon activation of the product, it would be great if there was some form of flag to set the product in a state where it would not renew automatically (both via API and in the platform).

This would help streamline processes instead of having to activate and then cancel the product to put it into the state where it will not auto-renew.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  4 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Share of Voice Improvements

The ability to have more statistics included in the Share of Voice portion of the dashboard, such as the number of searches for a particular keyword.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Launch a WordPress Plugin

I first thought of this idea when I was commenting on embedding the Snapshot Report into our site. Then I really stepped back to consider the ongoing development possibilities. Imagine embedding the Wistia unbranded videos or documents seamlessly. How about embedding products from the MarketPlace or the whole thing?

You could track prospects with Analytics Data that would then funnel back into the Sales Dashboard. Collect information through third party integrations like Ninja Forms that allows new accounts or prospects.

I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base