1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. request to update listing builder walk-through video

Can we please update the interface of LB in this video with the menu bar on the left side. Thank you! https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/202318506-Listing-Builder-with-Listing-Distribution-

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to delete My Listing Reviews and Review Comments

I would like to be able to delete reviews and comments associated with the My Listing Page. Sometimes we leave a test review or comment, and currently we need to reach out to Success On Demand to have these removed.

It would be much easier to have an option for this in the product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Listing Builder

#2 - Why is there so much listings management functionality in the Reputation module that is NOT in the listings module? I am literally having to train my staff to go into reputation to manage and track citation/listing URLs so the listings score increases. This is completely backwards and is very counter-intuitive. It's even more confusing for the customer. I have to tell them that in order to see their GMB insights they have to go listing module, but to see their other listings information, they have to go to the reputation module, then to the listings tab. I mean…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A warning when connecting an account for syncing if it's info is vastly different

When connecting social account in the Listing Sync tab of Listing Builder I would like to see a warning if the location I am connecting is largely different from the Business Profile. This would help to prevent accidentally syncing the wrong location information to the wrong GMB listing for example.

This can be especially problematic as attempting to change so much data at once will cause a Google listing to become unverified.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. White Label Name for Listing Sync (Pro) and Listing Distribution

Please add as an option to white label like all other Vendasta products.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Base Domain for Listing Builder Re-direct

The Listing Builder base domain should re-direct to the Business Center login page like the base domains for Reputation Management and Social Marketing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Actual Sync With Google and Facebook

With Google being connected through the "Sync" in Listing Builder, I've found this feature to be misleading and not helpful with keeping Google updated. Since the "sync" only happens when a change has been made to the profile, this doesn't address the issue of Google user suggested edits changing the Google listing. I understand we can't control Google, but what is the point of the "sync" if it isn't keeping things updated? I feel like the product should "sync" to Google once a week to make sure that hours, name, phone, address, etc. stay updated and match what is in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Google Insights Graph Reporting

Is there a way to reorganize the Google Insights graphs. They do not accurately reflect the values of certain indicators.

This probably would require a phone call to fully express the issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List Name and URL in Listing Builder Sync Area

When reconnecting a Google or Facebook account in the Listing Builder, it would be really help full to see the list of sites the same way it shows up in Rep Man under the social tab. In Listing Builder it only shows the name and not the page. For multi location companies it has made it impossible for me to reconnect the Sync without disconnecting the account in Rep Man social tab first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to add up to 10 call tracking phone numbers in the business profile.

Ability to add up to 10 call tracking phone numbers in the business profile. Some of our customer have up to 10 call tracking numbers. We are running into issues with listing distribution & listing sync because we can't list all of the CT numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to Fix each listing in Listing Builder not Reputation Management

I want the How to Fix link in each listing within Reputation Management to be in Listing Builder as well to lower product bloat and streamline things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Limited Third-Party Access for Connected Google Accounts

When I try to connect a Google account, it is saying that it wants to manage my google plus, control posts, delete images, etc. I don’t want anyone other than us having that ability, so I would like to be able to connect a Google account without giving this control.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hide MyListing from Listing Builder

Ability to remove MyListing tab from Listing Builder

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hide Presales Information in Listing Builder

When it comes to Listing Builder - it would be nice to not display any of the presales information for clients that want to utilize Google Insights, but have no need for the other services offered within. This would help our particular partner needs immensely!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Connecting accounts ability search for location instead of scrolling

Setting up social media accounts in RI, and also for syncing in Listing Builder when connecting Google or Facebook to individual accounts, it would be great to have a search function so we don't have to scroll through 200 locations to find the match.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the input on this. We are currently making some changes in both of these products to make it much easier to filter through and find the account you want to connect when managing 100s and 1000s of these accounts.

17. Ability to add additional person in Edit Account > Professional Records

Not an additional user. This would be useful for many practices (Dentists, CPS, attorneys) that have more than one person practicing in that office, which is probably most. For example, very few doctors are sole practitioners anymore. The individuals often have different license numbers, especially in the case of medical professionals. Maybe the Professional Records page becomes a list of the professionals with "delete" and "edit" options next to each one, as well as an "add" button somewhere. I can't be the only person who's run into this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better Monitoring of Competition

Many of our clients have requested the ability to monitor their competitor's data more closely. Specifically, the request has been to monitor and analyze search rankings versus their competition. While this is available in *very* limited capacity inside Reputation Management, we feel this is a vital cog in the wheel for Local SEO moving forward.

We are aware that this feature is offered by several other companies that compete with Vendasta in the presence vertical and would really like to see this considered for a future release. Even a full deployment of Reputation Spy cannot replace those metrics.

Specific suggestions…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Edit My Listing themes

Ability to edit the My Listing themes, e.g. Links>QR code is hardcoded and can not be removed, immediate settings to hide/remove them would be helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. adding logos to MyListing pages

Instead of adding logo to "My Listing" page via branding, why not add to "marketing" in business setup so that it goes to MyListing page setup and also to Listing Distribution and listing sync when logos are accepted in the future

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In the event you haven’t seen the Product Insider over the last few weeks, we have been working on a Media Library for businesses, and will be rolling out the syncing of the logo and primary photo through our Listing Sync service tomorrow followed by Listing Distribution shortly after.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base