Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Opening products from Sales & Success Center opening a new tab

When our salespeople click into a product from Sales & Success Center this opens in the same tab without a navigation option to go back to Sales & Success Center.

I would like to see either a navigation option to go back, or to have these products open in a new tab. This would save our salespeople time as it streamlines their navigation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Snapshot report in new browser window

In Sales and success center, it would be very helpful if when you select an account and click on "view snapshot report" if the report could open in a new browser window. Currently it replace S&S in the same window to view the report so you have to hit the browser "back" button to get back into S&S Center. We find that we often forget about that, close the report and have to start all over again from the login point, then search for the account. It's just not very efficient and seems like it could be a relatively easy…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "mailto:" shortcut to Sales & Success Center contacts.

Currently you can only copy the email contact in the Sales & Success Center. Having a shortcut to open up a preferred email client to start composing an email would make this more efficient.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sales and Success centre Wizards

Suggestions
    Sales and Success centre Wizards
    Onboarding Wizard
    Sales Resources Wizard
    Map out the steps a new consultant needs to take, for working knowledge of each aspect and dashboard in the “sales and success centre”
    Create a Wizard to go through the steps
    Wizard should give a full tour of the Sales and Success Centre.
    Examples to include:
    Walkme shows:
    Training Resources Are
    Admin View of customers business centre, and a full tour with focus on
    How to upsell clients using business centre free to paid versions of products.
    Sales member profile, walkme ensures: check its up to date and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Send client text messages from within the Sales & Success Center

Send client text messages from within the Sales & Success Center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Select Dates for Logging Client Contact

When logging a call, email or meeting in the Sales & Success Center I'd like to be able to select a date on which the event actually took place. Sometimes I have contact with clients and don't get it logged right away, sometimes till the next day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Text Selection for Salesperson Select Activity Option

When creating an activity in the salesperson dashboard, would like to see text as an option when selecting activity performed for that client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Track open rates & click-through rates for personalized emails through Sales & Success Center.

Track open & click-through rates on personalized emails through Sales & Success Center. Also, have standard unsubscribe option for personalized emails through Sales & Success Center.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability for sales reps to write their own campaigns in Sales & Success Center

Ability for individual sales reps to write their own campaigns in Sales & Success Center

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Logging tasks for clients to see.

I would love for you guys to implement a feature in concierge or wherever, where a client can log in and post something they need done, or a task, and it will be added to a “review” section where we partners can see it and add it to the list of “todo’s” with an expected completion date. I would also like in that area a place where clients can log into and see the tasks currently being worked on and getting done so they can also check there without having to call or email maybe for those type of questions.…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dollar signs in sales and success centre

There are always dollar signs in the sales and success Center regardless of your selected currency.

As I'm in the UK it would be great if the currency symbol in the sales and success center matched the rest of the account setup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Custom Sales Card | Email Signature

It would be nice to be able to edit your "Sales Card" or email signature. For example, I'd like to add my Calendar link to encourage people to schedule meetings at their convenience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. campaign timing info for sales

allow sales people in the S&S center to view the campaign timing and details for existing campaigns...how would a sales person know what emails have been sent, are going to be sent, and what they say? it appears only the partner center has this info

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. doesn't like the new UI for sales center

In regards to new updated sales center interface, partner(EDMA) doesn't like it because

1_ doesn't have the social profile link under the general information field.(really important for him, eager to bring it back)

2_" task" squeezed into a small box, not easy to read.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Proposals and Brochures

Is there already a feature to send (via email) a custom brochure or proposal with the products or packages in our store that our lead is interested in? It would also include the pricing. If not, I think this would help process. I see this feature in HoneyBook which my one client uses to manage his projects.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have to log in again after impersonating a sales person

When I impersonate a salesperson and I want to go back to the "partner center", I have to log in again. I would prefer that impersonating someone would open a new window and keep the previous window open also. Just a suggestion. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Offering our CRM as a paid add-on for clients

For my business it would be INCREDIBLY valuable to have the vendasta CRM & it's functionalities available to my customers.

Don't need any content, just the ability to build autoresponders,

I work with real estate agents & other service industries where fastest response is needed, and also prioritizing what's hot and what's not.

I beg of you, please allow us to "buy in" to the CRM for clients as an added service. I would be so happy. It's an awesome CRM and many industries could benefit from it.

Please please please please? :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Texting in Sales and Success

Add "Sent or Received Text" in Sales and Success, along with the Inbound Call, Outbound Call, Email Sent, Email Received and Meeting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New "C" functionality for sales pipeline management is worthless. We need to see if a prospect is on an ACTIVE campaign.

Right now the way the green "c" is set up is worthless for a sales rep. It indicates the the prospect has, at some point in history since first contact, been on an email campaign. The green "c" will show up even if the user has simply received a snapshot report, and no email campaign.

Sales reps need to be able to easily see which individual prospects are currently on an active campaign, and which campaign that is (without having to click through).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base