4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integration with customer voice and client's email collection tool

I'd like to integrate Customer Voice with the tools that my clients use to collect user's email addresses. Such as Square POS, Hubspot, other terminals, etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More custom filters in customer voice

I need to be able to filter customer voice customers using a NOT flag. For example, NOT email sent, or NOT sms sent, or "Email sent but NOT opened."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Realtor.com

Could you get realtor.com added to the preferred review sites?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customer Voice Email Automation Followup

Customer Voice must must must have an auto-followup feature! Automatic followups will add to the value of Customer Voice tremendously because, otherwise, why can't a business owner just send out a copy/paste email to their customers?

I have a review-request automation in ActiveCampaign that works wonders. Customer Voice needs to have auto-followup if the recipient does not click/view an email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enhancing Listing Review Workflow

For the restaurant clients, it would be great if we could change the listing review workflow to empower restaurant owners to collect more positive reviews on the prefered site. For example, when a restaurant is using a tablet and a custom domain for reviews linking to the my listing reviews page, they user is presented with the "gate" form, and the prefered sites are displayed as a second step in the workflow. Would be great to be able to configure that allowing customers to leave a review on the prefered sites as the first step on the workflow. I.w. Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SMS stats in Customer Voice

In the overview, currently there are no SMS stats cards, even though we offer this functionality.

It would be great if this functionality could be added in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael,

We definitely agree there needs to be more reporting within our product, and we are already currently visioning out what we will like to present in this dashboard, as well as bring this information into the Executive Report. We will hopefully have some more information to share in the coming months, but this is something we are definitely aware of and currently mocking out.

8. Customer Voice Bulk SMS Upload & Send Workflow Feedback

The ability to queue/buffer SMS requests would be a life saver! This reduces manual toil, especially when you have Products such as SMS 500 active (I currently need to log into the platform and send 150 messages on 4 different occasions per month, per active Product). Being able to upload all 500, select some sort of 'Queue all' button, and press send, knowing that they'll be sent within the next few days would be a very useful feature. I currently have spreadsheets saved to track how many review requests I've sent per day to remind myself to log in and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Personalize Review Request Email

For review responses, I'd like to see the ability to choose the email address that review requests come from. In programs, like MailChimp, this is possible and it helps emails from NOT being flagged as spam or junk. The review emails we have had sent out through review requests are all being sent from no-reply@smblogin.com and a large majority are going straight to junk mail. Doesn't really help us get reviews...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Soliciting Check In's on Yelp

Please evaluate the possibility of adding an SMS feature to Customer Voice or elsewhere to encourage customers to Check In on Yelp. As you know, soliciting a review on Yelp is against their guidelines, but asking them to check in is encouraged. Moreover, those that chick in are generally asked by Yelp to do a review a day or two after the check in. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. syncing customer voice and appointment scheduling

Is there a way to sync the appointment scheduling software with customer voice? is there a way to automate the time and auto populate the name and email immediately after the customer visited the client . if the best time to send a review request is immediately after the service how can I automate this for my client?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customer Voice Icon in Business Center

Can you please make Customer Voice a stand alone product again for Business Center?

I understand that the thinking is that if you have Rep Man, then you have CV. But what if a client wishes to have someone on staff send out review request regularly, and not have access to the full Rep Man platform? It just makes sense to have this separate with the ability to add and remove access on a per user basis.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom Review Site links in Customer Voice

I want Customer Voice to allow me to add in a link to any different review site specifically Zillow.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Exporting contact lists

Please allow us to export contact lists from Vendasta! Or have print view, or something where you can at least copy and paste the data from Vendasta into a Google sheet

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for leaving this feedback. I can see how why you would want to export this information. We will be doing a review of what would be involved to add this feature.

Thanks,
    Renee
    Product Manager

15. Employee Tracking Review Request

The ability to monitor different users as to how many reviews each person sends out and how many reviews it generates ( both on a monthly basis ) for each individual user.

For example, if a business has has 8 users, all logging in and sending out review requests. As they are incentivising their staff to generate reviews and rewarding those who do the most, it would be great if possible to generate a report for each user to tell the business owner how many review requests that user sent out and how many reviews were generated.

Currently, they have…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Review Solicitation (Brand)

Review Solicitation for a Brand: Client sends 600 or so email addresses and names across all locations (6 or so each) each month. I need a way to upload and assign across all locations to send. Currently have to go 1 by 1.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integrate With Client CRM to Automate Review Generation Process

(08/30/2018) When requesting reviews, give clients the option to connect to their CRM so they can automatically send review request emails or texts to their customers after the transaction or other predefined event.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Renee Elder responded

HI Malcolm,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are in the process of working on solving this issue right now. Currently, we are creating APIs to make this possible to do. The next thing we are going to work on is a Zapier integration to make this super simple to set up.

18. Account-level Setting for Follow Up Email After User leaves a MyListing Review

I would like an accont-level setting to for toggling whether users receive a follow up email after leaving a MyListing review (to share the review on Google, Fbook, etc.) Currently, this can be set at the partner level, but we have a few accounts that need this turned off and we are unable to do that for them individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customer Name shortcode added to Customer Voice

more dynamic fields available in the Review Generation e-mail.

ie. [Customer Name], do you have a moment to review us - to make it more personalized and hopefully increase open rate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Send Test emails

As a partner, I would like to have an option to send a test email as this would be beneficial to testing out emails prior to sending them to clients without having to add myself as a recipient on the account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this suggestion. I can see how it could be valuable to have this feature. We don’t have this on our roadmap as of yet but as we are planning our upcoming releases, we’ll keep this in mind.

Thanks,
    Renee Elder
    Product Manager

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base