Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand values in the line graph of Insights in Social Marketing

In Social Marketing> Insights> Expand the values of the vertical (y) axis on the line graph to show more progress. Currently, the y values are set in 500s, (500, 1000, 1500, and so on). vs the Daily x values. If you lower the range like in fifty's or hundreds instead of 500s , the progress visibility of the line graph will be more visually significant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat Support

Was just chatting with support. There is a minimize button, I checked it and it closed it completely. - means minimize / x means close.

Anyway that there could be an option to have sound notification on the support chat as well?

This was the first time the support chat actually was able to get to me as well.

What a joke.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Partner With Design Pickle

You guys should partner with Design Pickle so everyone can get a discounted rate on unlimited graphic design needs. That would be a huge partnership! Fingers crossed!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom product links within an <iFrame>.

WHY IN THE WORLD HASN'T ANYONE MADE iFRAME OPTIONS FOR THE CUSTOM PRODUCTS WE MAKE FOR OUR CLIENTS ?

I mean.. currently all we have is follow links? an open new tab would be much better but an iframe viewer with a simple web url link to our custom products would be the PERFECT solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. automation for reviews

I think it would be really good to have automation to publish good reviews that come through automatically to our social accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Listings to Add

I would really love to see these review sources for my clients:

Canada: Rank My Agent

USA: WebMD's Rating

Are any of these possible to get ASAP?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User stats

Something that would be really handy would be to be able to see when was the last time a user was on their account and how many times they've logged in etc when I'm looking at their account in partner center, I know I can see some info somewhere else but it would handy in the account itself. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding custom files to Products

We would love to have the ability to add files to Products, the same way that the products in the Marketplace have downloadable PDFs and other Marketing materials in a "Files" section under the "Gallery" section. We would love to create our own downloadable branded Sales brochures to add to products so they can be found in our public Store and accessed by our customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Receipts

When receipts are emailed, it would help if the account the charge was created on was indicated.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dollar signs in sales and success centre

There are always dollar signs in the sales and success Center regardless of your selected currency.

As I'm in the UK it would be great if the currency symbol in the sales and success center matched the rest of the account setup.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Suggestion - Currency converter

Would be great if the different currencies auto converted the exchange rate when you select a different currency :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Supported Countries

Allot of the products is not Supported in South Africa?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Edit Brand report name

Have the ability to edit a brand report name without having to re -create it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom Sales Card | Email Signature

It would be nice to be able to edit your "Sales Card" or email signature. For example, I'd like to add my Calendar link to encourage people to schedule meetings at their convenience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. campaign timing info for sales

allow sales people in the S&S center to view the campaign timing and details for existing campaigns...how would a sales person know what emails have been sent, are going to be sent, and what they say? it appears only the partner center has this info

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Business Center Navigation

Could you please keep the left hand navigation constant in the Business Center with the products able to expand and collapse. Maybe even with the ability to rename the word product (ie Modules or Services etc.)
    Currently when a product is selected if appear as if you leave the Business Center and go to another app. This User Experience feels much like I'm reselling solutions even though most of them are all Vendasta native solutions.
    The user loses connection with where he is and where he came from and unless told nearly every client I add does not see the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic Tasks from Custom Products

Custom products in marketplace should be able to be tied to the task manager and automatically create a project or set of tasks on activation

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. doesn't like the new UI for sales center

In regards to new updated sales center interface, partner(EDMA) doesn't like it because

1_ doesn't have the social profile link under the general information field.(really important for him, eager to bring it back)

2_" task" squeezed into a small box, not easy to read.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Responding to Reviews Inline for More Review Sources

(Posted: 3/20/2019)
    While clients can currently post review responses "inline" for Google, Facebook and My Listing, this capability needs to be expanded to other review sources. Customers get frustrated to learn that when they click "Respond" to reviews from other sources they are taken to their website only and have to login and navigate to the review in question to post a reply each time. This is very inefficient. Are there any efforts to add this capability in the future for review sources like Yelp, BBB, YP.com, Tripadvisor or others? Or can we get a better understanding why this may…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base