Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multi Image Instagram Posting

Please could we get Multi-image posting to Instagram ASAP

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately at this time, the Instagram Graph API does not support multi-photo posts. We do have other feedback that is asking for multi-photo posts in general that we’re strategizing on.

Thank you

2. Ability to delete an Instagram post via the dashboard

We need the abiity to delete a recently published Instagram post directly from the dashboard on our customers' behalf. Currently, the only option is to sign into the mobile app to delete the post.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately the Instagram Graph API does not support the ability to delete quite at this point, but I can definitely see why that would be valuable.

Thanks!

3. Create a brand report for brands with Listing Builder/Listing Distribution Only

Brand Report for brands with Listing Distribution Only Listing Distribution

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

Hi There. We do not have future plans to have the brand report propagate from Listing Distribution data, however, we do have plans to allow brand report created from GMB insights in Listing Builder (no active Reputation Management necessary). There is other work in progress for Q4 that will help address Listing Distribution accounts that have not synced properly and bring any errors to light in a more effective way. Thank you!

4. Prepopulate 5 Stars on Google Reviews

I would like to be able to edit the destination URL the review emails from the Reputation Management tool sends people to.

Specifically, I want to edit the Google review URL with the parameter that will pre-fil the 5 stars on the review when the page loads.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Renee Elder responded

Thank you for your request. We have looked into this feature and we feel that it could have the opposite effect you’re looking for. It could potentially cause the customer to lose trust and be annoyed by the assumption, causing them to leave a lower star review than they would have originally left.

5. Snapshot Report Restrictions in Sales Center

I don't want my sales people to be able to create accounts or Snapshot reports from within Sales & Success Center. Would it be possible to add restrictions to sales people accounts to remove that capability?"

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Although restricted Snapshot creation from Sales & Success Center isn’t something we are planning to implement in the near term, we are looking to provide stronger reporting on salesperson activities so our partners can manage their teams more effectively. I’m going to close this request for now. However, if you would like to follow up via email to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to do so.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base