Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlights actually filter accounts

When I click to view my Highlights, such as "1 Listing Distribution account expired in the last 30 days", it leads me to a page with no filtered accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Canadian Listing Distribution

Would like to be able to add canadian listing distribution clients in the system

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  4 comments  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Select exact dates in the filter rather than using next/last 30 days for LD

This would be a great help as I need this list on a regular basis

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notification when Listing Distribution doesn't fully sync after 6 weeks

Sometimes there are issues with the syndication of data in Listing Distribution. Ex/ USPS doesn't recognize the format, issues with a specific data aggregator, etc. It would be nice if I received a notification after 6 weeks if the data isn't properly synching. This is a big deal when we are dealing with big brands and multi-location businesses; we don't have time to go into each account and check to make sure the syndication worked.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your patience on this and we agree that keeping an eye on many accounts is not the best use of your valuable time. As we deal internally with the bigger piece around having additional data validation such as ensuring addresses meet USPS standards, we are looking into bringing information about syncing issues with Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro to your Partner Center Dashboard, similar to our recent work bringing expiring and expired Listing Distribution accounts.

5. Dismiss the advertisement banner for Listing Distribution

We need to be able to dismiss the banner that advertises Listing Distribution in Listing Builder. In the event that Listing Distribution is manually submitted, it advertises a service that has already been purchased.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Evan,

I wanted to let you know that we’re currently making improvements to Listing Distribution by supporting rich data fields and media. ‘Menus’ is one of these new fields which we’d like to support, either through links or uploaded images.

In addition, we’re in the early planning stages of adding Listing Distribution as a stand-alone app in the Marketplace.

Thank you for your feedback regarding improved syndication for the restaurant vertical.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base