1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Task Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Icons in Task Manager

We were thinking it would be helpful to have icons associated with keywords in task manager so that when we create a custom task it automatically adds an icon associated with it. This would make custom tasks easier to look at and easier to find as you wouldn't have to read the entire title to figure out what you're looking for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Additional Business Profile information reflecting in Task Manager

Surface if the location is a Service Area Business in Task Manager

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would like to filter accounts in the Task Manager just like we are able to filter in Partner Center.

Hello,

Would like to filter accounts in the Task Manager just like we are able to filter in Partner Center. In Partner Center I can filter by Market, Salesperson, Account Tags etc.

We have different products we are offering our clients and need to filter out ones that receive postings on a weekly basis verses others that only receive postings to GMB. If there was the ability to filter by "Tags" at the very least, then I could simply add "GMB ONLY" in the tags when we add an account. Then when we go to Task Manager, I could simply…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Non Time Tracking but Reportable In Progress Status

For concierge product it would be great to have one more status to show "has been worked on but not done" of sorts and still show in the client report. The use case is this: when we set to "in progress" we are actively working on the task but if we don't finish it in a sitting we don't want to toggle to "open" but rather a status that shows activity in the report but not currently tracking time.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Facebook Recommendations in Concierge

Would like Concierge to pull in Recommendations from Facebook to monitor and respond on behalf of customers

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automated Review Publishing When Sent for Approval

In order to increase automation, we would like the option for the review to automatically publish after 48 hours when it is sent for approval. A lot of times, the client does not give any comments, and our team has to manually go back and publish the response, which hasn't needed to be altered. If the client makes a comment/suggestion within the 48 hours, then this should trigger the scheduled response to stop. But if nothing is suggested, it would be nice if it just automatically published.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Merge Executive Report and Concierge Report

Most of our clients either say they are getting too many emails with the reports or they don’t understand the reports. I want to boil it down very simply to what they care about most from a restaurant client point of view. For us to do this manually to 250 + clients now is way to cumbersome and I wanted to see what may be available that we could use or if this is something that is brewing on your end or is this a feature we aren’t aware of or something we could hack up.

Oddly, many clients who…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Task Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Concierge > Accounts > Tasks > Bulk update status AND/OR select assignee.

Concierge > Accounts > Tasks > Bulk update status AND/OR select assignee.

A check box against tasks upon filtering tasks, could essentially be useful for accounts like socialize and Facebook where the tasks pile up and necessarily do not need any action other than status update and select assignee.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. filters

Would be nice to have an additional filter option available within the Task Tab of Concierge. We would like to see the ability to filter by Market. This could be placed under the option to select an "Assignee".

We could then be able to select the task we are working on, along with the status and then MARKET. This would allow us to see how many different tasks there are BY MARKET rather than assignee.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Daily Digest - Agent Post Problems

I accidentally scheduled the wrong posts for the wrong business through Concierge. I immediately deleted the posts out of SM, opened the task, and added the task to task delete. The posts did not go out to the business' social media pages, but the Daily Digest "posts that were scheduled" report went out and the sales rep saw the wrong posts... I'll turn the Agent Post off in the Daily Digest, but are there any tips on how I can avoid this in the future?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would like to request a custom domain option for Concierge.

We want employees to use Conceirge, but don't want them to see the regular Vendasta login. Can we have a custom domain, like all the other tools.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Social Scheduling & Proofing

The person who writes & schedules social content may be different than the one proofing it.We desperately need a more efficient way to have a higher-level view of scheduled social post for ALL accounts without having to go in to each individual account. Maybe an export feature for all scheduled posts for all active accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Time Stamp on Review Approvals

We would like to see a timestamp on the review approval in Concierge (i.e. when the review response was approved). This is valuable data to help us understand how long processes are taking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Daily Task Report from Concierge

We have our own digital agency and currently use Concierge to manage our services. The reports are great, but we would like to be able to pull a DAILY report that shows us a full list of tasks that were completed in that day. This report would really help us have a better understanding of how much work we are actually getting done on a daily basis. You can already filter by completed tasks and by the date, so the data is there. We just need to be able to easily export the data so we can look at a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. See & Edit Review Approval recipients in Concierge

When you select ‘request approval’ – there is no way to know which emails are receiving something by clicking that button. Could we add something on this page (or at the top of the page for Concerige) that shows which emails are receiving it/and or a way to add or remove more emails?

At this time you have to click through to reputation -> reports -> etc (daily settings)

And add emails on that screen, it is just a lot of click throughs!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Task Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter Tasks in Concierge by Market

Hi!

Problem I am trying to solve:

My colleague and I are splitting all the markets between the two of us. We are reassigning accounts and tasks to ourselves.

We work for a large enterprise with 908 active Concierge accounts.

Since we are so large, the ability to be able to view tasks by market would be useful. When working in a specific market we would be able to to verify that no tasks get missed (if we accidentally forget to reassign a task) and it would be easier to see all tasks on a smaller scale.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would save me time if I could copy all Custom Concierge tasks from one customer to another.

I have a standard set of one-time and recurring custom tasks that I create for each new customer. It would save time if I could copy them from one customer to another...or load them from somewhere...instead of having to re-enter them for each new customer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A better way to manage "Action required" mentions

When going thru mentions and marking several as "Action required" is easy enough, but then going thru those marked, replying and adding notes is extremely time-consuming and frustrating because once you take care of an "action required" mention, you have to go back to the main page and click your way back to the next action required mention. Why cant you just cycle thru like you do reviews? Manage one, save it, click to the next in your list, etc. A simple feature like this would cut our time managing mentions by at least 60%

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. uplaod file limits

when uploading images to post to fb within concierge, it has an upload limit for file sizes which is frustrating to my staff because they dont know how to change file sizes. As a web designer Ive found 90% of the web users have no idea how to manage that problem so I often build in something that automatically resizes or changes image DPI to 72dpi so the server space and bandwidth issues are no longer a problem and the user being frustrated or just not bothering is also rectified. Please consider this so when my staff wants to upload…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base