Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Editor

I would love to see the email template editor to have a font, font size, and font color selector. I am no good with HTML

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Receive a notification when a particular contact has received all messages in a sequence.

It would be great to receive an alert whenever a Marketing campaign sequence finalizes.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. File Uploads on Campaigns

We are wanting to do a product adoption campaign for our current clients on Customer Voice, and be like “Fill out this template, and we will do you first customer upload for you!” We want to be able to add a file to the email campaigns of the upload template, but it looks like right now you cant upload files to the campaign? That would be a really helpful feature!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bulk upload of users

Can you please allow me to upload multiple users when doing a bulk upload. Right now I would need to manually add every additional user.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! This is definitely something we are considering for the future as we do have multiple requests for this feature. I will be sure to keep you updated as we progress. We would like to explore doing this for both bulk import and bulk export. Thank you!

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Prevent Duplicate Accounts in Marketing Campaigns

The ability to prevent duplicate accounts by detecting based on email or a has of email, phone.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Our email system is currently accounts-based not user-based. This means that we put accounts onto a campaign and all users on that account will be campaigned to.

We have a safeguard in place within our platform where we do not send the same user on an account the same campaign more than once. Since there is a user that is assigned to multiple accounts, it becomes quite difficult to track data in our campaign history section, I agree.

On the screen you displayed when you submitted this feedback it would be excellent if we could roll up reporting per user. These events come through via the recipient’s email client, but it would be beneficial if we could filter out these events that look like duplicates in the UI so we are only showing you the most valuable information. We do not have any immediate work planned to solve…

7. Stop emails when link inside email is clicked

Currently, you can set the emails in a sequence to stop when the prospect has a product in Marketplace activated. I'd also like to stop the email sequence when a prospect has clicked on a link within the email.
    For example, when they click on the link to view their snapshot report. There's no need to send them reminders to go look at their report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Barbara, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Drip program actions would be a big win for our system and are certainly something we will consider in further iterations of this software. We do not have immediate plans to build this but will definitely keep your suggestion in mind. Thank you!

8. Marking Up Digital Ads

There needs to be some kind of calculator for digital ads pricing. It's super confusing. I was trying to figure out what to markup the packages, but clients ask what is actually going to ad spend and the answer isn't straight forward like it should be. I can't be the only one confused or struggling with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a "Newsletter" campaign to Product Adoption or Product Upsell section

It would be great if you could add a "Newsletter" template to Marketing as a Recommended Campaign. We could use this as a monthly newsletter or a way to announce platform upgrades to current clients. We could just re-purpose the Vendasta Insider newsletter format. (Thanks.)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Malcolm. I just wanted to touch base on this request. We have yet to move forward with a newsletter strategy but it continues to be a highly requested feature from our partners. I could see this working well with a ‘customer list’ type integration that many of our products now have. I will be sure to bring you in the loop when a plan is formed around this feature.

Thank you!

11. Campaign Activity

Campaign Activity totals by email activity, email sent date, and the ability to export the data

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There, thanks for the feedback! We have had multiple requests for the ability to export data. We want to be able to accommodate this by making it simpler to add certain businesses to a list according to their campaign behavior. Email sent date would be tricky to display if buffering is used, but we are open to suggestions on how this could be ideally displayed according to your use case! Also, can you help clarify what you mean by ‘campaign activity totals my email activity’ in this case? Thank you!

12. Campaign Creation Request

I would love to have campaigns set up for all products. Often times I send out campaigns to every client we have and set the campaigns up so we can time with internal sales contests. Can we get campaigns for every product? Thx! Clarissa

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

Thanks for providing some clarity, Clarissa! I have heard from our Marketplace team that we have a goal of getting recommended campaigns for all products into the system by the end of Q2 (end of June). The team is also working on an audit of collateral so expect to see improvement there as well. I hope this is helpful!

13. Automactically Opt-Out From Sequence

On email campaigns, prospects should be automatically opted-out of the sequence if they reply. A LOT of manual work to remove them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable the ability to add individual contacts to Client Lists

Enable the ability to add individual contacts to Client Lists instead of CSV import only.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export data

export campaign activity data please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Are the emails sent out from the "Marketing" section validated with my domain dkim record

emails sent out from the "Marketing" section validated with my domain's dkim record

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unique notifications for email reply or forward

When you send a campaign through SSC and the email is actioned (i.e. it is replied to or forwarded to another recipient), it delivers the same notification to the salesperson. "[original recipient] Opened Email [email title]".

I would like to distinguish these activities from my original contact, even it is says "unknown recipient Opened Email [email title]".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trigger campaign after contact request on Marketplace

Campaign Automation = Allow us to trigger a campaign once the user request more info on a product on the marketplace.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trigger Campaign after another one ends

Campaign Automation = Allow us to trigger/start a campaign after another one has ended.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Email marketing email view

I'd like to be able to see a copy of emails that go to prospects. I seem to only be able to see the history.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base