Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payment Amount and Due Dates

I'd like to see a listing of my payment due dates and amounts please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reciepts

It would be great if the Account Name was included in the emailed monthly receipt

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account Name on Receipts

Can we please have the project/account name reflected on the email receipts? I received about 20 receipts on 6/11 but do not know which account they each belong to. Having the Account names on each receipt will make everything much easier to manage from a billing side

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Receipts

When receipts are emailed, it would help if the account the charge was created on was indicated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Daily Billing Breakdown

I would recommend a daily tracker of activations and renewals payments overview for customers and products in addition to the monthly overview.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Billing - Remove Card Details

FTC regulations require a customer to be able to delete card details from a TP solution, your system prevents this as I have tried.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Billing & Payments Reports organized by CLIENT

Billing & Payments Section: Reports Organized by Client

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the ability to see/export the cumulative revenue & expenses from any custom filter query of your Accounts

In the accounts area you can run filtered searches on your accounts. From these results I would like to be able to see/export the cumulative revenue and expenses related to that group of accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Product Pricing in Billing Report

I think it is nuts to make me look up pricing for each service and do the math on my own, especially when I can't look back on another tab. The worst thing about Vendasta is its billing reports. Can you PLEASE make a request to add pricing to the CSV on the monthly statements? I have never worked with a company that sends an itemized list of services used without associated pricing. It is absolutely crazy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Invoicing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base