Products & Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SEO Keywords

I need to be able to add my own keywords under the SEO portion of the Snapshot reports. This is very High priority

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Snapshot Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ease of use for snapshot

It would be nice to be able to duplicate snapshot widgets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Snapchot Widget Testing

Allow users to test the snapshot widget, I do not want to pay $2 per test to find out maybe it doesnt work how we would like.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Snapshot Report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk Export of Snapshot Reports for Store List

I can import a store list and run Snapshot reports for all locations at once but I'd like to be able to export all of the reports in bulk rather than having to select each location separately and then download/save that report. When there are only a half dozen locations, it's not too bad; when there's around 100 locations, it's very time-consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keyword Suggestions

Can I customize the keywords that display on the SEO section of the snapshot report? Some of these keyword recommendations are not local enough for my clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Historical Changes in Snapshot (Pretty PDF)

Historical snapshot reports. See changes from previous versions of snapshot reports. Also, a clean PDF export of the report. Currently the report does not fill well in print format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Direct (no campaign) email of listing scan report

Is there an easy way to email a client the listing snapshot report without putting them on a campaign? Right now I have to print to a PDF and attach it. It doesn't format very well because there is not direct PDF conversion. It would be nice to use the listing scan "only" with some clients to get them started. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Snapshot Report - Add Yelp and Tripadvisor

Tripadvisor and Yelp are more relevant than Foursquare. Please consider adding Yelp and Tripadvisor to the snapshot report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Snapshot SEO edits suggestions

I was excited to see an SEO section added to the Snapshot report, but 2 major pieces of information don't seem to be taken into account in the calculation of this piece of the report.

It would be greatly helpful if the SEO piece would pull information based on the keywords entered on the Business profile and/or based on the industry category.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Snapshot Report Idea

all the snapshot report links should have a featured screenshot of the top of the report so that when i share these reports via text or messenger apps.. it will display something more enticing other than a odd/ and long link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make snapshot report printer friendly landscape or portrait

It would be great if you could make the snapshot report be compatible with printing it in landscape format. I tried to print one like this, and there was a lot of white space, like only 1 thing printing on some pages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit Section Headers in Snapshot Report

Allow us to edit the section headings within the Snapshot Report,

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for your feedback! As we continue work on the Snapshot Report in the coming months, we are excited to explore additional customization options. If you’d like to discuss this request, or any others related to the Snapshot Report, please don’t hesitate to email me directly.

13. White label Snapshot name

We also have a product called snapshot report. Would like to be able to rename the Vendasta product to a name that we choose

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to leave this request! As we continue work on the Snapshot Report in the coming months, we are excited to explore additional customization options. If you’d like to talk more about this, or any other feedback related to the Snapshot Report, please don’t hesitate to email me directly.

14. Custom Competitors for Snapshot Reports

I would like to be able to select specific competitors to measure against in the snapshot report instead of simply being compared to other general businesses in the same category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pre-populate widget fields from email URLs

Pass variables from an email directly to the embed snapshot widget so all the prospect has to do is hit "Send Me My Snapshot".

Here's someone's overview how to do it with MailChimp (as an example)

Once brought to the form/widget if someone wants/needs to change their details they should be able to.

The more that can be done to lessen the amount of work the prospect needs to do to raise their hand and say, "I am interested", the higher the conversion rates should be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name of widget appears in embed code

A great addition to the embed code would be including the name of the widget the code represents.

I am going to use different snapshot widgets on different pages (for different verticals, different campaigns, etc.).

Let's say I create an embed called "Car Dealers Snapshot"

If the embed code would include the name of the snapshot so I could look at the code within WP (or wherever) and see "<div id="car dealers snapshot"...> (or a comment or however it could most easily be included) that would instantly tell me which snapshot embed code I am using.

In that way if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit Competitors in SEO Section of Snapshot

The SEO section of the snapshot report tends to pull in irrelevant competitors at times and I cannot edit. I would like to be able to edit the businesses that are pulled in either before or after snapshot creation so that irrelevant competitors are not populated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. Today we base those competitors on shared keywords, and in some cases we do find sites that the business isn’t striving to be compared against. Still, those business are competing to be found for the same keywords. Soon we’ll also display specific keywords, which can be helpful in handling the conversation.
    We’ll keep this feedback in mind as we continue working on the SEO section. If you’d like to discuss further, I’d be happy to set up a call together.
    Thanks,

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the feedback. We’re thinking that what you want to see here is the ability to capture a lead via the widget and have them added to a campaign, but NOT run a snapshot for them during lead capture. This is an appealing feature request and we definitely see a strong use case for it. Our team is going to consider this work for the near future and we will keep you posted on any updates. If I have interpreted your feedback incorrectly please feel free to email me at csimpson@vendasta.com. Thank you!

19. Upload My Own Videos to Snapshot

I would love to be able to upload my own videos to the Snapshot report so that I can really customize the messaging I send to my prospects outside of just text.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Snapshot Report does not send confirmation when account already exists

When a customer clicks on the Get Started button in the snapshot report banner, a message pops up and says enter your email to confirm and get access to Business Center. after entering email it says to check your email for the confirmation email. However, if an account already exists with the email entered nothing happens. No confirmation email or message to let the user know they already have an account.

This can lead to confusion and make the customer think the system does not work. The tool should either send email saying, you already have an account or display…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for your feedback! We’re looking to rework this flow right now, so that it is simple and straight forward for users to claim their Business Center, or take other actions that might be necessary (for example if the account already exists). If you’d like to provide any further feedback on this topic, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email.
    Have a good one!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base