Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show single-location metric details in Multi-Location side-panel

When you select a pin location on the map, or in the table below, and the side-panel opens up, there should be the detailed metrics of the current tab available there for that single location.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Referral Program for Accounts

Referral Program so our clients can get a (% off, for referring a new client to business centre)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow social marketing to post multiple photos

post multiple photos with social marketing

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Sarah and Chris,

We definitely agree it’s a very valuable feature. We have a focus over the next quarter to make the posting experience better, and this is a candidate. We need to strategize a bit on it, but wanted to let you know we’re definitely considering it.

Thank you,

Scott Bechdholt, Product Manager

4. Office 365 Product

Office 365 should be an option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export contacts filtered by campaign data

I would like to be able to export prospects based on campaign data. Filter action takers, clicks, opens, flames and have that show in my export. Or...otherwise sort them into a priority bucket no matter what list, campaign or sales person the contact is assigned to.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there – thank you for this feedback! We are hearing more partners request this, and our own sales team is looking at initiatives that involve dynamic lists. This is a feature we are considering building into the platform in the future. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we prioritize.

6. Custom Review Site links in Customer Voice

I want Customer Voice to allow me to add in a link to any different review site specifically Zillow.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Q+A Section of GMB

Monitor, be alerted and respond to the Q+A section on GMB through Reputation Management or Social Marketing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working with Google to gain access to the Questions and Answer section via the Google My Business API to offer both monitoring and the ability to respond right within the platform. Once this becomes available we will look to have this included within both of these products.

8. Exporting contact lists

Please allow us to export contact lists from Vendasta! Or have print view, or something where you can at least copy and paste the data from Vendasta into a Google sheet

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for leaving this feedback. I can see how why you would want to export this information. We will be doing a review of what would be involved to add this feature.

Thanks,
    Renee
    Product Manager

9. Marketplace Filters/Headings for Custom Products Needs Work

Give users the ability to eliminate filters or headings in the marketplace as they don't work with custom created products. You could also allow the users to use the filters or headings for third party/custom created products. The current feature set does not work so please address. Thx!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We have a team who will be working on this functionality this quarter. Would you be willing to speak with us further about how you see this working? I’d like hear more about this from you.

10. Multiple Phone Number Fields

Sales and Success Center: The Contact needs to have at least 2 phone # fields. Office, Cell...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Whitelabel Partner Center URL

I would love to have the Partner center URL also be whitelabel so my administrators do not need to be confused by the details of our Vendasta partnership.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Notifications Needed with Social Accounts Disconnect

Currently, when social accounts disconnect in Social Marketing, a banner is displayed at the top of the page in the account notifying the user that posts will no longer be going out to that page. This is fine if you are only working in one account, however if you have multiple accounts, this banner is not visible outside that one location. It would be great to have a notification go out either in the Tasks Summary or to an assigned email letting a user know that a social account has been disconnected in Social Marketing. Otherwise, weeks of posts could…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We definitely see value in notifying users outside the platform that they need to reconnect their account. That being said, we recognize that partners who do the work on behalf of their clients may not want them to be notified that action needs to be taken. In this case, the partner or Digital Agent in Concierge would like to be notified.

We’re currently working on our identity access infrastructure which will allow for us to build a solution to this problem.

13. Horizontal Review Display Widget

Review Display Widget should be customizable to allow it to display Horizontally instead of Vertically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We are planning on adding more customization to the display widget and having a horizontal option is one of the items we would like to add.

Thanks,
    Renee Elder
    Product Owner

14. Let my customers buy products with their credit cards

We'd love to be able to offer billing to our clients through Vendasta. We'd love it if we could even have our customers buy the products themselves through my store with their credit cards.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, there. My name is Ryan Holaday, and I am the Product Manager of Vendasta’s Billing project. Right now we’re working on features to facilitate automated billing of our partners through our system. This is to get us to a point where we can build an SMB buy-it-yourself workflow, which would allow your prospects and clients to buy products with their credit cards from within Business Center itself.

There is a lot of work to do to get there, but allowing clients to buy things with a credit card is one of our goals with this project. We just need to build and test some of the foundational pieces that will make that possible.

If anyone wants to discuss what that workflow might look like, don’t hesitate to reach out and we can set up a meeting with your PSM.

Regards,

-Ryan Holaday

15. Allow for tagging or linking of @username in Social marketing Facebook posts

It would be great if posts composed in Social Marketing that include a @username would actually tag that user/ page and link to them when posted

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Edit Section Headers in Snapshot Report

Allow us to edit the section headings within the Snapshot Report,

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under consideration  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for your feedback! As we continue work on the Snapshot Report in the coming months, we are excited to explore additional customization options. If you’d like to discuss this request, or any others related to the Snapshot Report, please don’t hesitate to email me directly.

17. White label Snapshot name

We also have a product called snapshot report. Would like to be able to rename the Vendasta product to a name that we choose

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under consideration  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this request! As we continue work on the Snapshot Report in the coming months, we are excited to explore additional customization options. If you’d like to talk more about this, or any other feedback related to the Snapshot Report, please don’t hesitate to email me directly.

18. Bulk upload of users

Can you please allow me to upload multiple users when doing a bulk upload. Right now I would need to manually add every additional user.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! This is definitely something we are considering for the future as we do have multiple requests for this feature. I will be sure to keep you updated as we progress. We would like to explore doing this for both bulk import and bulk export. Thank you!

19. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! This is definitely something we are considering for the future as we do have multiple requests for this feature. I will be sure to keep you updated as we progress. Thank you!

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base