Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flag to turn of auto renew on activation - Listing Sync Pro

Upon activation of the product, it would be great if there was some form of flag to set the product in a state where it would not renew automatically (both via API and in the platform).

This would help streamline processes instead of having to activate and then cancel the product to put it into the state where it will not auto-renew.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

strategy review  ·  3 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SMS stats in Customer Voice

In the overview, currently there are no SMS stats cards, even though we offer this functionality.

It would be great if this functionality could be added in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

We definitely agree there needs to be more reporting within our product, and we are already currently visioning out what we will like to present in this dashboard, as well as bring this information into the Executive Report. We will hopefully have some more information to share in the coming months, but this is something we are definitely aware of and currently mocking out.

3. DZD Currency in Public Store

They would like to have DZD as a currency option on the Public Store.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news, our development team thinks that they can get this currency in fairly quickly. We should be able to do this within the next week or so, I’ll update this issue when it’s complete.

4. Listing Builder

#2 - Why is there so much listings management functionality in the Reputation module that is NOT in the listings module? I am literally having to train my staff to go into reputation to manage and track citation/listing URLs so the listings score increases. This is completely backwards and is very counter-intuitive. It's even more confusing for the customer. I have to tell them that in order to see their GMB insights they have to go listing module, but to see their other listings information, they have to go to the reputation module, then to the listings tab. I mean…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Map available business categories to GMB

For Listing Sync Pro by Yext:

The available Yext business categories should be mapped to the exact taxonomies of the Google My Business categories.

I tried ordering this product in the Business Center for a client, selected their appropriate business category for them, tried to order the product and it failed out do to an error. So now I have to select a category that isn't as fitting...which means that I have to turn off the Google business listing sync - because your category in GMB makes a huge impact on your organic traffic.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  1 comment  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Review Edits

I need to be able to see when someone edits a review of my client's business and edit my response accordingly

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we begin into this work, we will be looking at adding notifications when there has been a review edited on Google as well as updating the Google review in our system. Once we have the process working for Google, we will look to expand this functionality into our other sources to ensure our platform is as up to date as what is presented online.

7. Display Package Sold under "My Products" in Business Center

When I sell a package that includes a number of products, I want the customer to clearly be able to identify the current package they have signed up for under "My Products" in the Business Center.

If they only know "Pro Package" and come into a number of products with different names, it can be confusing. This should extend to the PC admin with one click activation of a package that includes multiple products.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Julie,

You nailed it! Ever since we introduced packages, our end goal has been to utilize them throughout our entire eco-system.

In the near future, we’ll be introducing an Order Fulfillment system. This will allow your Salespeople to request the activation of one or multiple packages for an account. These requests will show up in Partner Center where an administrator will have the choice to decline or accept & activate the package(s).

Following this release, we plan to expand on this functionality by allowing partners to activate packages outside of the Order Fulfillment workflow, as well as representing the active packages in Business Center. Keep an eye on the Product Insider for an ETA and additional information.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Meghan.

Have a great day.

8. a zapier integration

We have a large number of tools that we use and would like to have zapier integration to manage review requests, sales records, hot leads etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Renee Elder responded

This is a high priority item for us. We are digging further into what would be involved in building this.

Thanks,
    Renee

9. Ability to customize review widget

Our review widget is not very pretty and needs updates. Many competitors out there that offer much more robust and good looking review widgets.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Renee Elder responded

This is great feedback. We actually have improvements to the display widget on our roadmap. We will keep you updated as we get closer to working on this feature.

10. Canadian Listing Distribution

Would like to be able to add canadian listing distribution clients in the system

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

strategy review  ·  4 comments  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. User creation and setting passwords

When you create a user for the business center, you should have a feature to automatically generate a password and send it to that user (maybe at another email address or something - if they don't have access to that email yet.

Another thing, it would be nice just to send them a link to set their password. I always just end up setting a password as 1234 but for older clients it's hard to onboard them. This should be easy.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for your feedback! We completely agree that creating, managing, and onboarding your users should be easy, and are excited to be working towards that goal this quarter. If you have more thoughts on this, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

12. Actual Sync With Google and Facebook

With Google being connected through the "Sync" in Listing Builder, I've found this feature to be misleading and not helpful with keeping Google updated. Since the "sync" only happens when a change has been made to the profile, this doesn't address the issue of Google user suggested edits changing the Google listing. I understand we can't control Google, but what is the point of the "sync" if it isn't keeping things updated? I feel like the product should "sync" to Google once a week to make sure that hours, name, phone, address, etc. stay updated and match what is in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Current Week Webinar Info

On Home Screen of Dashboard where it says to signup for Webinars, actually show the webinar title and time for that weeks and possibly the next weeks webinar. I know I would probably attend more if I had that info/reminder present when I logged in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thank you for this great feedback! We passed this along to our Product Marketing group who manages our weekly webinar. They agree that this is a great idea and are going to consider getting this added to our dashboard. As they begin to plan out sessions for 2019, we hope that this becomes available.

14. Set Default Product Access on New Users

default product access for new users

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tony! Wow, thank you very much for taking the time to record your experience and send it through. We recognize that we have some work to do to scale the user creation process, for both product allocation and notification settings. What you surfaced today highlights this, and also points out some slow loading times that we are going to investigate. Although I do not have an ETA for you quite yet on when user set up work will be refined, I will be sure to get back to you when I do. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback.

15. Default Settings to simply the account set up process

I just had the slightly miserable experience of adding 5 new locations for a credit union to the VD product. Each location has three users that want weekly executive reports, and alert emails for only reviews.

Here was my process:

1. Add the user, and give them permissions (pretty easy to do)
    2. Go back in to the permissions for each account, and turn off things like "store", "files", "customer list", "business profile", and "listing builder" (I still don't know what this is for, really, and I have used the product for 7 years now). I do this, because 99%…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi There. We hear you loud and clear! This is a pain point we have been strategizing around and is especially accentuated by our partners trying to set up multi-location accounts. We made some changes to how we organize our users and migrated all recipients into users so they are more manageable. Our next step is to come up with a way of making assigning users specific settings easy and painless. I will keep you posted on any progress we make via this forum. If you have any further questions or comments please contact me directly at csimpson@vendasta.com. Thank you for taking the time to leave this thorough feedback of our user system!

16. Re-sending Welcome Email for all types of Users

I would like to be able to re-send welcome emails to Partner Center Users and Sales&Success Center users like we can for Business Center users...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There! Thank you for leaving this feedback. We’re interested in bringing in a ‘resend welcome email’ for Partner Center Admin in the near future, as we have received multiple requests for this! How frequently do you find yourself performing this action? This work is not currently planned for the Sales & Success Center but it would be worth exploring. Please let me know if you have any further question! I will reach out when we are planning this work.

17. Control of users Enabling in Marketplace

We want to be able to show our teams the Marketplace tab and allow them to explore the products, but we want only Corporate to control the "Enabling" of a product to be selling. Was hoping to have a "View Only" user setting for Partner Center user where we can let them see, but no enabling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ashley.

Thank you for your feedback on Product Enabling and User Permissions. I think your proposed solution is incredibly valuable. We want to continue allowing Partner Center users to discover products, see the FAQs, download the files, etc… But restricting who can ‘enable’ a product makes sense to me.

I’ve added this feature to my backlog which we’ll reprioritize accordingly. Keep an eye on this Uservoice suggestion for future updates.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

18. Duplicate Suppression in Businesses>Accounts

I would love for there to be duplicate suppression when creating accounts.

Or even a system that when you add an account that is a duplicate that it suggests "Did you meant this account?"

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi David – Brendan is right, we have started strategizing around this. We hope to address duplicate creation from the bulk import wizard and through easy account create as well. I will be sure to keep you up to date on this as we advance this feature. I would love to connect with you on this system, maybe we could talk as early as next week?

19. SSC Calendar

Would we be able to get a calendar within SSC that we could book meetings in and me as a sales manager be able to see who my salespeople are meeting with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    strategy review  ·  Ali York responded

Hi Freddie, thank you for your feedback! Adding a calendar in Sales & Success Center is a priority for us. We plan to start with a more robust follow-up system in the near future. Later, we intend to iterate on that functionality by adding notifications and the ability to sync with Google Calendar and others. If there are other specific features you are looking for, please let me know!

20. Auto-renew filter for Listing Distribution

I would like to be able to filter for Listing Distribution accounts that are either on auto-renew or not on auto-renew. There is a filter for Listing Sync Pro but not for Listing Distribution. Having it for Listing Distribution as well would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base