Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replace the term "google+"

There are several places in reports that the term "Google+" needs to be replace by "google my business".
    If you need to see where I'll send you some links. Doug

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Business Center Navigation

Could you please keep the left hand navigation constant in the Business Center with the products able to expand and collapse. Maybe even with the ability to rename the word product (ie Modules or Services etc.)
    Currently when a product is selected if appear as if you leave the Business Center and go to another app. This User Experience feels much like I'm reselling solutions even though most of them are all Vendasta native solutions.
    The user loses connection with where he is and where he came from and unless told nearly every client I add does not see the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom products - add rich text

For customer products I'd like to suggest something simple and I guess pretty much should be standard.

Allow for rich text. Things like paragraph separation, bold, underline, etc.

My products look like **** without this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I have great news for you! I completely agree, and we are actually working on this right now. We are planning on rolling out a much better and richer custom products experience within the next couple of weeks to a list of Trusted Testers. If you would like to be part of this initial release – please let me know. Otherwise, our General Release will be sometime later on this Quarter.

4. Have my own products fall under appropriate category

Ability to have own products added to the Marketplace be able to show up under the appropriate category (Listing, Social, etc) rather than just "All"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Whitelabel Marketplace Apps in Business Center Store

whitelabel marketplace apps - Googling SEO Network reveals both Vendasta and Net Success USA etc

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback on white-labeling marketplace apps. We’re currently working with our Vendors to have them support this functionality! We realize how critical it is for you to provide your customers with products that don’t contain the vendor brand—whether it’s grey-label (ambiguity) or full white-labeling (re-branding).

Keep an eye on this Uservoice suggestion and upcoming Product Insider newsletters for an exciting announcement in the coming weeks!

I’m curious, are there any fields or pieces you’d love to see white-labeled in SEO Network like name, icon or colour?

Let me know, thanks!

6. Default User Settings

We only want our clients receiving daily digest emails. They receive instant notifications from our system, meaning notifications from Vendasta create duplication. We therefore have to manually turn the instant notifications off for EACH new user that we create. We would like the ability to have default settings for new users so that we do not have to spend time doing this manual work for each new user.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrate With Client CRM to Automate Review Generation Process

(08/30/2018) When requesting reviews, give clients the option to connect to their CRM so they can automatically send review request emails or texts to their customers after the transaction or other predefined event.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Renee Elder responded

HI Malcolm,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are in the process of working on solving this issue right now. Currently, we are creating APIs to make this possible to do. The next thing we are going to work on is a Zapier integration to make this super simple to set up.

8. white labeled marketplace products!

white labeled marketplace products!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Campaign Creation Request

I would love to have campaigns set up for all products. Often times I send out campaigns to every client we have and set the campaigns up so we can time with internal sales contests. Can we get campaigns for every product? Thx! Clarissa

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

Thanks for providing some clarity, Clarissa! I have heard from our Marketplace team that we have a goal of getting recommended campaigns for all products into the system by the end of Q2 (end of June). The team is also working on an audit of collateral so expect to see improvement there as well. I hope this is helpful!

10. Billing Review

Hello,
    For Billing reconciliation each month we currently have to look in "Billing Reports" then download file and "Account Breakdown" (which is we can't download). To get a full picture of all billing details. This is time consuming and frustrating. Please consider including all billing data in the "Billing Reports".
    Thanks,
    Benj Smith

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Ryan Holaday responded

This is Ryan Holaday, Product Manager working on Billing. I wanted to update you on this topic. We definitely want to increase transparency around what you’re billed for, and we’ve been working on a way to export a list of items you’re billed for as a CSV spreadsheet. This would let you sort by account, or product, or whatever matters to you at the moment.

We were hoping to release this last week, but we have encountered some technical issues that have delayed that release. However, we’re trying to sort out those problems so that we can help make it easier to see all of the things you’ve been charged for.

As we get closer to solving these issues, I will let you know where we’re at, and once it’s released, I would love to meet with you to see how it works for you and your workflow. Please let…

11. Show expiration date for Listing Sync Pro in Partner Center

I would like to be able to see the expiration date for an active Listing Sync Pro subscription in Partner Center in the 'Features & Services' box instead of clicking into the client's Listing Builder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alyssa,
    We will migrate all the remaining LSP accounts to Marketplace by end of the month, except for some edge cases (partners without Listing Builder, API partners). That will allow most of our partners to visualize more data about their LSP “subscription”.
    You will hear more from us soon. Thanks!

12. Allow us to choose from Vendasta or Yext LSpro on a per client basis

Allow us to to choose from Vendasta or Yext Listing Sync Pro on a per client basis. Currently we had to choose one for the whole account but every client has different needs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Connecting accounts ability search for location instead of scrolling

Setting up social media accounts in RI, and also for syncing in Listing Builder when connecting Google or Facebook to individual accounts, it would be great to have a search function so we don't have to scroll through 200 locations to find the match.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the input on this. We are currently making some changes in both of these products to make it much easier to filter through and find the account you want to connect when managing 100s and 1000s of these accounts.

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rachel,

New partners since mid 2018 can already sell LD in Marketplace. Existing partners are having their LD accounts migrated to Marketplace over the next few weeks. You will hear more from us very soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

15. adding logos to MyListing pages

Instead of adding logo to "My Listing" page via branding, why not add to "marketing" in business setup so that it goes to MyListing page setup and also to Listing Distribution and listing sync when logos are accepted in the future

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Listing Builder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In the event you haven’t seen the Product Insider over the last few weeks, we have been working on a Media Library for businesses, and will be rolling out the syncing of the logo and primary photo through our Listing Sync service tomorrow followed by Listing Distribution shortly after.

16. I would really like a task manager, calendar, reminder system in the sales area. For when I need to follow up with a client.

I would really like a task manager, calendar, reminder system in the sales area. For when I need to follow up with a client - so I can set a task and get a reminder email when it's due.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Ali York responded

We are currently working on a task management system that will allow salespeople to follow up more easily in Sales & Success Center. We look forward to hearing your continued feedback as we roll out this new functionality!

17. Customize the Available products in business center

Have the ability to "show" or "not Show" active products on the business center dashboard.
    This would help partners have the ability to provide a full DIFM solution for some products while allowing access of others - Ie: Building a website with website builder as a DIFM solution so client cannot go into the product to change or alter etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working on adding this functionality into Partner Center > Users > Edit Permissions. When assigning a user access to Accounts, you will be able to specify which products on each Account the user will have access to when they log into Business Center.

18. I would like to see an Administrative report that logs User Logins

Report request please
    Sort by Date
    User active/logins

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi There! My team is in the process of adding business center user statistics to the Partner Center Dashboard this week. I would love for you both to have early access to this feature in order to be able to collect your feedback. I am looking to book feedback sessions the week of June 11th if that would work! Please feel free to email me with any questions and thank you for your feedback! – Caileigh

19. Push account records to 3rd party CRMs

I would love to use Sales & Success more often, but my organization enforces us to keep (Salesforce) up to date. I just don't have the time to do double entry.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Ali York responded

Re-entering the same data in multiple places is the worst! We know this is a challenge for many of the busy salespeople using Sales & Success Center, and we are actively working on solving this problem. We really appreciate your patience.

20. Partner Center Alerts

Getting admin alerts whenever a product is activated so that you can track who is turning on paid products.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi There! As you may already be aware, we now surface activation history in the accounts details page for each business in partner center. We are working on a revamp of the partner center dashboard in which we surface important information on account activity to admins. We do roll up the number of activations from the past 30 days currently in the dashboard, but we could explore surfacing this better, likely through our new highlights section in the dashboard. Thanks for the great feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base