Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow social marketing to post multiple photos

post multiple photos with social marketing

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that we’ve developed the ability to post multi-image posts to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn! It’s worth noting that Instagram and Google My Business’s API’s currently do not support multi-image posting.

We’re in the process of rolling it out to some partners and over the course of the next 2 weeks it will be available to our partners on the Early Access program.

2. Link through

Add a direct link to the support.vendasta.com so it links direct from here!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Salespeople Training

Could have a sales training schedule or material of some sort for new salespeople

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Doug Campbell responded

Aloha Marcus,

Thank you for the feedback! I reached out and left a VM as well. We currently offer a variety of Sales Training methods that are available in a combination of methods via the Resource Centre, Partner Development Manager training or On-Site in-person training. I would love to connect and walk you through the options and gain more insight to Koolden’s training needs.

Mahalo

4. Getting an error when trying to add a business that says 'Form Validation Error(s) Invalid Product Specified"

Getting an error when trying to add a business that says 'Form Validation Error(s) Invalid Product Specified"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need Help Creating Packages

I am trying to set up packages in my store but the items I am trying to combine are not visible. I only have 13 available options to create a package with. I need help as I have 8 packages that I need to create.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cancellations should show up as cancelled, not active

This whole cancelled but not really cancelled thing is causing major issues. When we cancel an account, we can still see it as active. When we try to look at it, it's a 404. This is impacting our ability to determine which accounts we'e cancelled, and also causing major issues via the API because users are hitting 404s.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I want to start off by apologizing for any issues and inconveniences this has caused you. It sounds like you’ve stumbled upon a bug involving certain APIs we must have missed during our Q.A. process.

I’m going to follow up with you directly to get more accurate details so we can help reproduce and fix this on our end.

I’ll be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks,

7. The New Graphical Interface for Social Marketing is Clunky and Less Efficient

I schedule many HUNDREDS of posts for my customers every month, and while the new Graphical Interface for Social Marketing does make it easier for my customers to log in and make posts, it's slower and less efficient for me than the old interface. In the old interface the scheduling date, time and AM/PM were all in a line going from left to right, so my mouse traveled in one direction. The new interface has my mouse traveling all over, from right to left, diagonally, and everything in between - wasting valuable time, which is not a small inconvenience when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can we add an option to delete submitted orders from SSC or PC?

Can we add an option to delete submitted orders from SSC or PC?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Ali York responded

Thank you for this feedback! You can now archive submitted orders in the Orders tab of Partner Center.

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Robert,

I like where you’re going with the proposed solution. Customer Voice is the kind of product that, like you said, has a lot of options. And we should make improvements to simplify the Partner experience when trying to Package or Activate a product with lots of options.

One of the first steps we’re taking is to hide the restricted options, this should clean up a lot of the noise in the list. A first step in series of improvements, and we’ll keep you posted along the way.

Thanks for the feedback and have a great day,

10. Re-sellable Email Marketing

We would love to be able to resell the email marketing tools or if a tool like mailchimp/Aweber/etc. come into the marketplace to resell. We would be happy to pilot this!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reputation Management Visual Update

Reputation Management needs a visual revamp, it feels very "2015".

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SEM Rush and Spyfu

SEM Rush and Spyfu are two tools I would love to have access to through the Marketplace for use with my own agency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make sure to share those companies with our team, and we can evaluate them further.

In the meantime, definitely check out the SEO category in Marketplace. SEO Network offers a Do-It-For-Me service with onsite and offsite rankings, MarketGoo is a DIY product with a free prospecting tool available for you to use in the platform today, and coming tomorrow is Boostability – check out the webinar this week to learn more about it.

Have a great day!

13. Ability to filter reviews on widget

As a partner, I would like to be able to filter out reviews with profanity on the review widget so that profanity is not appearing on client's websites.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Renee Elder responded

Hi Jeff,

You should be able to do this already. If a review is set to Published and you want to Un-publish the review, click on the blue drop-down arrow at the bottom of the Review in the Review Dashboard in Reputation Mangement. Under the ‘Sharing’ header, you should see an option to ‘Unpublish from My Listing’ or ‘Unpublish from Review Widget.’ Both options will remove it from the widget.

14. LMI SEO Report in the Snapshot Report

As SEO ranking gets developed for the LMI Dashboard, can we get it integrated into the Snapshot report as well?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link shortening

Any plans for integrated link shortening within the social marketing platform?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your feature request, I am pleased to let you know that we already have link shortening in Social Marketing. In bottom left corner of the composer there is a link icon that opens a popup where you can enter a URL and then click “shorten” to inserted the shortened link into your post. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for how we can make this feature more clear in the composer.

16. Membership plugin for Wordpress

Hi there, I was just informed that your website hosting platform doesn't support Membership sites. I have 6 clients that have membership sites or e commerce via WordPress. This is a problem for me as I am selling the clients on all of my services. The whole reason I signed up for Vendasta White label service was to have everything in one location. Can we please find a solution to this problem as I am sure more people will have this problem when using WordPress. thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Logo Design Gallery Typo

There's a typo in one of the examples in the image gallery. Under the "Griffin" logo is says "Propery" in stead of "Property". Please fix before we can share with our clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lead responses not working on mobile

I am noticing that in the leads responses on twitter, that when I click on the lead responses icon, it pulls up the 5 lead responses I have, but it will not allow me to select any of them and populate them in. Can you please look into this and fix. I am using an IOS device.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The new social marketing does not work as smoothly and more difficult to use

The new social marketing is an inconvenience to use.
    I don't like that I have to click to a different section to see a preview of the post or to shorten a link.
    Doesn't work nearly as nice as the old social marketing, where all the tools were in the same place.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base