Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Ability to use a Custom Address for Customer Voice

I would like to have the ability to customize physical addresses in Customer Voice. This would allow my Service Area Businesses to use the product without needing to change their address in the Business Profile to a PO box, which can interfere with Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brayden,

We have now done the work to properly suppress addresses in the Emails we send out when a business has indicated that they are a Service Area Business.

Please let us know if this helps you out.

2. Navigating to Customer Voice

Used to be able to access customer voice by launching it from Partners and/or navigating from the Business center drop down at the top. Now I have to impersonate the client first and doesn't appear in Business center dropdown if viewing Listing Builder or Reputation Management.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have now released the ability to access Customer Voice in a much easier way from Partner Center, either through the Manage Accounts page or within an Account. Access to Customer Voice Starter will be coming shortly as well. We hope this helps unify the user experience when navigating to this product so that it matches how you are able to navigate to other products within Partner Center.

If you have any feedback about this release, please feel free to reach out to me.

3. Unbranded Customer Voice Sales Slide Deck

Provide an unbranded slide deck that our sales team can walk through with our prospects and show the Review Requests process (via Customer Voice) that includes screen captures of sample SMS and branded emails sent out to customers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have now uploaded unbranded sales collateral for Customer Voice to the product page within the Marketplace store. You should find this information under the Files section. If you would like to see more assets added please let us know.

4. Houzz Reviews Management Integration

We really need Houzz to be added as a review source and ability to manage reviews in Houzz. This has become the most dominant site for many of the home services trades like design builders, landscape lighting contractors, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  1 comment  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Brand Section Total Make Over

overall improvement of the Brand section. This area is not user friendly and doesn't have the abilities to pull useful reports or compare things month over month or year over year. The section for reviews shows a map of the average review ratings, but the data doesn't show up anywhere to view besides on the map. We've had several multiple location clients tell us that they are frustrated with the lack of capabilities of this section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create New Product - Description Field

would be ideal and critical to have more text and editing functionality in the description and FAQ's section when creating our own products. I can not make the description look like vendor products right now, the text just runs together in one long paragraph.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Review Generation taking reviewers straight to the Apps on mobile devices

As a partner, I would like it if when a customer receives an email request for a review and it is opened on a phone or tablet, that the system would search for and open the Facebook/Google Maps/Trip Advisor app instead of directing them to the website.

The reason for this is simple but would make the system far more effective. That is that people are typically logged in via the apps on their mobile devices all the time, so, when clicking on the leave a review action, it can open up directly in the place they can leave the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We’re please to announce that we have now released this feature. When a customer clicks on the link provided to them and have Google and Facebook as an application that is installed, they will be directed to the application instead of the webpage. We are hoping to see this increase the number of reviews left by your client’s customers, especially via SMS. Other apps such as Trip Advisor will we look into as we monitor the results of this change.

If you have any feedback about this release, please feel free to reach out to me.

8. Add custom products to the pre-set tabs in the store.

I would like the ability to add my existing products to the existing tabs in the store. If i sell my own social media products it would be nice to be able to click the "social" tab to view them. Rather than only being able to view them in the "All" tab.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news, this feature has now been released. Your own products and services can be moved to any of our standard tabs.

Building your custom products is now done through Vendor Center. This process is more robust and full of new features. For custom products you’ve already created, you can upgrade to the new workflow with one click. Upgraded or newly-created products have the ability to set which category they show up in, instead of just “Mine”.

For more information, please see this resource article: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019581654

9. Need to rearrange product order under "my products" in business center dashboard

Allow re-ordering of products under "My Products" for user view in business center. Currently defaults to order by date the products were ordered.

-Leon Simpson - The products aren't able to be rearranged in Business Center they appear in the order they were ordered on the account.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news, we’ve released product pinning in Business Center. This allows for a user to set their preferred product order in both the Products page, the Dashboard, and the Navigation.

Of note: currently this customization is saved to a cookie on the device used, and does not save across devices. But very soon, this customization will be saved to the user account, and appear everywhere that user logs in.

10. Review responses inside Reputation Management

the ideal state would be the review response being pulled in to the dashboard along with the review. I realize this is not currently the way the software works but it would certainly be a useful and valuable feature as it would keep things all in one place instead of making the customer or MA search for what was said.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  4 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. edit welcome email

Please make it possible to edit the welcome email just like its possible to edit all the acquistion/adoption/upsell emails as well as review generation emails

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is now available. You can edit email campaigns in Partner Center > Marketing > Product Adoption and then choose which welcome email campaign is sent in Administration > Customize > Business Center!

12. change order of products in Business Centre and Store

1) Why can’t we change the order of the icons in the LIVE PRODUCTS? This is likely to be an ‘ask’ for more than just NQ (yes, they have already asked) so thanks for advising / expediting.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve just released an improvement to Products page in Business Center that allows the user to set a custom order with ‘pinning’. They will organize in the order they are pinned. Please note, right now this customization is saved to a cookie on the device, and does not stay pinned across devices. Cross-device saved settings are coming soon!

13. Sort alphabetically by business name

https://partners.vendasta.com/manage-accounts

Once I get more accounts I will not be able to find *anything*. To just be able to click on the header of the column to sort by business name ascending or descending should be relatively easy and it will help a lot.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Released  ·  Nathan Poellet responded

This is possible in Partner Center now. You can sort by Account name by clicking on the column header on the manage accounts page.

14. Weedmaps and Leafly added sources

I would like to see Weedmaps and Leafly as sources in the platform. There is a huge gap in the market for agencies to help support the cannabis industry in the reviews portion. They want to capitalize on it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Review & Listing Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. User creation and setting passwords

When you create a user for the business center, you should have a feature to automatically generate a password and send it to that user (maybe at another email address or something - if they don't have access to that email yet.

Another thing, it would be nice just to send them a link to set their password. I always just end up setting a password as 1234 but for older clients it's hard to onboard them. This should be easy.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Business Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Global Settings for User Notification Management

Global settings for user notification management

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change Global Notification Settings Across User's Accounts

Set/change notification settings for a user to affect all accounts for that user. (i.e. no instant alerts, no social comments in daily notifications, and eventually, executive reports on/off)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bulk Add Locations in Brands

I would love the ability to bulk add locations to a brand region, and pagination in the search result field would also be incredibly beneficial. If you could search by tag, location or name, select all and add, that would be excellent!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brands & Multi-Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Released  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

Hi Landon,

This functionality is currently available via lists. You can add accounts to lists using the filters in partner center. Once your list is created, simply click the kebab menu and select ‘Create Brand’. After selecting this option, you will be given the choice of how you would like to segment the brand. Here, you can choose either Geographic Region or Account Tag(s).

Thank you!

20. Create different templates for Customer Voice

I want Customer Voice to allow me to create different templates so I can request a review for different situations in a company. For example, if I am a Property Management company, I can choose from different request review templates: email for after a showing, email for after a customer service call, email after a financial department call.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. We released the ability to configure multiple email review requests. We hope this will allow you to tackle the different situations that you have run into and provide a template solution for those scenarios. We are always open to feedback on how this is working for you and if you have any suggestions for improvements.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base