Products

How can we improve Vendasta's Products?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Ability to use a Custom Address for Customer Voice

I would like to have the ability to customize physical addresses in Customer Voice. This would allow my Service Area Businesses to use the product without needing to change their address in the Business Profile to a PO box, which can interfere with Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brayden,

We have now done the work to properly suppress addresses in the Emails we send out when a business has indicated that they are a Service Area Business.

Please let us know if this helps you out.

• Navigating to Customer Voice

Used to be able to access customer voice by launching it from Partners and/or navigating from the Business center drop down at the top. Now I have to impersonate the client first and doesn't appear in Business center dropdown if viewing Listing Builder or Reputation Management.

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have now released the ability to access Customer Voice in a much easier way from Partner Center, either through the Manage Accounts page or within an Account. Access to Customer Voice Starter will be coming shortly as well. We hope this helps unify the user experience when navigating to this product so that it matches how you are able to navigate to other products within Partner Center.

If you have any feedback about this release, please feel free to reach out to me.

• Unbranded Customer Voice Sales Slide Deck

Provide an unbranded slide deck that our sales team can walk through with our prospects and show the Review Requests process (via Customer Voice) that includes screen captures of sample SMS and branded emails sent out to customers.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have now uploaded unbranded sales collateral for Customer Voice to the product page within the Marketplace store. You should find this information under the Files section. If you would like to see more assets added please let us know.

• Create New Product - Description Field

would be ideal and critical to have more text and editing functionality in the description and FAQ's section when creating our own products. I can not make the description look like vendor products right now, the text just runs together in one long paragraph.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Review Generation taking reviewers straight to the Apps on mobile devices

As a partner, I would like it if when a customer receives an email request for a review and it is opened on a phone or tablet, that the system would search for and open the Facebook/Google Maps/Trip Advisor app instead of directing them to the website.

The reason for this is simple but would make the system far more effective. That is that people are typically logged in via the apps on their mobile devices all the time, so, when clicking on the leave a review action, it can open up directly in the place they can leave the…

5 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We’re please to announce that we have now released this feature. When a customer clicks on the link provided to them and have Google and Facebook as an application that is installed, they will be directed to the application instead of the webpage. We are hoping to see this increase the number of reviews left by your client’s customers, especially via SMS. Other apps such as Trip Advisor will we look into as we monitor the results of this change.

If you have any feedback about this release, please feel free to reach out to me.

• Add custom products to the pre-set tabs in the store.

I would like the ability to add my existing products to the existing tabs in the store. If i sell my own social media products it would be nice to be able to click the "social" tab to view them. Rather than only being able to view them in the "All" tab.

7 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news, this feature has now been released. Your own products and services can be moved to any of our standard tabs.

Building your custom products is now done through Vendor Center. This process is more robust and full of new features. For custom products you’ve already created, you can upgrade to the new workflow with one click. Upgraded or newly-created products have the ability to set which category they show up in, instead of just “Mine”.

For more information, please see this resource article: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019581654

• 1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Listing Sync Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Bulk Add Locations in Brands

I would love the ability to bulk add locations to a brand region, and pagination in the search result field would also be incredibly beneficial. If you could search by tag, location or name, select all and add, that would be excellent!!!

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Brands/Multi-locations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    Released  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

Hi Landon,

This functionality is currently available via lists. You can add accounts to lists using the filters in partner center. Once your list is created, simply click the kebab menu and select ‘Create Brand’. After selecting this option, you will be given the choice of how you would like to segment the brand. Here, you can choose either Geographic Region or Account Tag(s).

Thank you!

• Create different templates for Customer Voice

I want Customer Voice to allow me to create different templates so I can request a review for different situations in a company. For example, if I am a Property Management company, I can choose from different request review templates: email for after a showing, email for after a customer service call, email after a financial department call.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. We released the ability to configure multiple email review requests. We hope this will allow you to tackle the different situations that you have run into and provide a template solution for those scenarios. We are always open to feedback on how this is working for you and if you have any suggestions for improvements.

• Thank you for the Resource Center move.

Love, love, love where you moved the Resource Center to. It's logical. Thanks!!!!

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        Released  ·  Caileigh Simpson responded

You are very welcome! We are extremely excited to offer in-platform contextual support and provide an easier and efficient way for our partners to find the answers they need. Thank you for your feedback!

• Social Posting to Instagram instead of Google+ or Twitter

A lot of my clients are frustrated that the four default sites for Social Posting include Google+ and Twitter which are not nearly as popular for local businesses as Instagram, or even Pinterest.
                        Why not have Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter/Pinterest as the four default sites, OR... make a system where a client can choose which four sites they want!

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now support the ability to customize the default social networks. You can find where to “Save as Default” within the Composer when selecting the social networks. Thank you for the suggestion.

• Instant Notification for Review Comments

Make "Review Comments" a instant notification instead of a Daily Digest item. Have found that comments to Facebook reviews are often an ongoing back and forth that for accounts with multiple users , they need to be in the loop. These are "Action" items!

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  0 comments  ·  Reputation Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Replace Industry Average context with whats required to be an "A"

change the industry averages in the snapshot to show what an "A" business is getting for scores

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sales & Success Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              Released  ·  Ali York responded

Thanks again for this feedback! You can now see Industry Leader statistics in both the Reviews and Social sections of the Snapshot Report. Have a good one!

• Review Gen Greeting

On Review Generation emails, Please make an option be "No Greeting" and have it work. Currently it is an option but error messages when used.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                Released  ·  Renee Elder responded

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. The error has been fixed and you should be able to use the No Greeting option now.

- Renee Elder

• Generate LD Info For Suppressed Addresses

Partners are interested in still seeing LD information for our 4 data aggregators even when they have address suppression.

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Listing Distribution  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • 1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dave,

Customer List has been sync’ing with Customer Voice since it’s initial release, and we’ve recently released the support for Edit and Delete functionality.

https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000018527-Mar-29-2018-Customer-List-in-Business-Center

If you’ve got any further questions or concerns regarding Customer List or Customer Voice, feel free to follow up or send me an email.

Have a great day,

• White Label Products

Please make it so that we can white label the name of the products in the product store. Currently, my sales people have access to the products page and can see all the vendors that are being used as well as the wholesale pricing. I'd prefer if they didn't.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Oliver,

If your concerned with your sales people seeing the product reseller information, including the wholesale costs, in Sales & Success Center, there is an existing control that can restrict this information.

From Partner Center, click on Administration>Customize, then expand the Sales section, and in the Settings sub-section you’ll find the following controls.

- “Show the Training Resources tab in the Sales & Success Center”. Which will restrict your sales people from seeing the reseller information all together.
                                      - “Allow your salespeople to view product wholesale prices.” Which will restrict your sales people from seeing the wholesale costs but still see the rest of the reseller information.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,

• Contract Pricing Showing Product Descriptions or Linking to the Product

I would love for the Contract Pricing to be linked to the marketplace product so I can click on it and it either takes me to the marketplace entry for that product or expands with a short description.

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  1 comment  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Public Store on my website isn't Mobile Responsive???

Problem with the Public Store settings:
                                        The Public Store looks great on a laptop or desktop computer, but when it's pulled up on a mobile device it's not responsive and cuts off the menu options and the product containers. Yikes!
                                        Please tell me you can fix this ASAP, because I/we preach the importance of responsive designs to our clients, only to have an entire page UN-responsive... yeah, please help. Thanks!

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Video is key in social...

It would be really nice to be able to schedule and upload videos directly from the platform to social profiles like we can with images. Thank you.

21 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  5 comments  ·  Social Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base